Low Income Spay/Neuter Services
Low Income Discount
We offer reduced pricing to individuals who can demonstrate financial hardship and are on some documented form of government assistance. Examples include:
- General Assistance/Relief
- Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI)
- Food Stamps
- Social Security
- Medi-Cal / Medicaid
- Owner must be a resident of Alameda or Contra Costa county.
- Must show proof of government assistance in the form of a statement or letter with a recent date listed along with photo ID.
- The person receiving government assistance must be present at check-in the day of surgery and must be listed as main owner of the pet.
- You must qualify before surgery is performed. If you bring in qualifying papers after the surgery, you will be subject to our regular pricing.
Discount can only be used for two pets per household per year.
Only the spay/neuter surgery fee is discounted. Additional procedures and/or fees are at regular cost. Please see our Pricing Page for a list of additional procedures and fees.
This program is offered at both our Oakland and Dublin facilities.
Low Income Pricing:
25% off the regular surgery fee.
*If you are trying to book an appointment and no dates are appearing, then we do not have any available appointments at this time. New appointment spots will open on the 15th of every month.
You Might Also Like
Let us help your pet’s health! Our full-service Veterinary Clinic offers high-quality, affordable care and services for the public and shelter animals.
They Need Your Help
Pay it forward: Shelter animals cost us an average of five times their adoption fees but your donation today will help fund their food, shelter and care.