Pet Food Pantry
The East Bay SPCA offers free pet food pantry on a monthly basis to people who are eligible for the program. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Meet income requirements
- Live in Alameda or Contra Costa County
- Have had their companion animal spayed/neutered
- Have had their companion animal up-to-date on vaccines
Upcoming 2019-2020 Dates
- Saturday, December 7, 2019
- Saturday, January 4, 2020
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Saturday, April 4, 2020
- Saturday, May 2, 2020
- Saturday, June 6, 2020
- Saturday, July 11, 2020
- Saturday, August 1, 2020
- Saturday, September 5, 2020
- Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Saturday, November 7, 2020
- Saturday, December 5, 2020
9:00 – 11:00 AM (or until food runs out)
East Bay SPCA Oakland Spay/Neuter Surgery Center
410 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA
Donate Dog or Cat Food for the Pet Food Pantry
- We accept food that is new, has been opened, and/or is expired, but food must be in its original packaging.
- Donations are accepted at both the Oakland and Dublin adoption centers.
- Front desk staff is available to accept your contribution Wednesday-Sunday during normal business hours (11:00am-6:00pm.)
Contact the Manager of Humane Advocacy at (510) 563-4627 or email@example.com.
You Might Also Like
These clinics are offered in Oakland and Berkeley to provide free core vaccinations for cats and dogs as well as free deworming, flea medication, free and discounted microchipping, and spay neuter resources.