Pet Food Pantry
The East Bay SPCA offers free pet food pantry on a monthly basis to people who are eligible for the program. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Meet income requirements
- Live in Alameda or Contra Costa County
- Have had their companion animal spayed/neutered
- Have had their companion animal up-to-date on vaccines
Upcoming 2017 Dates
Saturday, March, 18
Saturday, April, 15
Saturday, May, 13
Saturday, June, 10
9-11 am (or until food runs out)
East Bay SPCA Oakland Spay/Neuter Surgery Center
410 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA
Donate Dog or Cat Food for the Pet Food Pantry
- We accept food that is new, has been opened, and/or is expired, but food must be in its original packaging.
- Donations are accepted at both the Oakland and Dublin adoption centers.
- Front desk staff is available to accept your contribution Wednesday-Sunday during normal business hours (11:00am-6:00pm.)
Contact the Manager of Humane Advocacy at (510) 563-4627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.